Tuesday, October 31, 2006

there's no place like...home

Went home this weekend. Part of it was for a surprise birthday for my dad and part was for lunch with Jenna who I'd promised to come home and see, but to be honest, most of it was that I just wanted to go home and get away from Durham for a bit. I've only been there three weeks now but it's so intense all of the time and there's so much pressure on you. The party on Saturday was great. Dad was surprised to see everyone, particularly the Lynch's from America and me. I just felt so relaxed. Little Nathan, who's nearly one now was a happy chappy as usual all day and having taken his first steps the other day has taken to exploring and eating anything put in front of him! At nearly one I decided it was high time he took to the piano and every time he pressed a note he did a little dance with it! My dad told me I'm not allowed one though so it looks like it's back to Durham for me, back to the stress and work load, but hey, I'm a third of the way through term- can't be that long left right?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home