Monday, October 23, 2006

Flappers and Gangsters formal

Thursday was the first formal of term (fresher's formal doesn't count) and it was a 1920's themed formal, so rather than be a flapper, having submitted with a table of boys I joined them as a gangster. At the fresher's formal I have to admit that I wasn't sure if it was the fresher's being lame or if I'd just turned into a hardcore scandinavian drinker, and formals had become very tame. But no fear, this formal was carnage as usual, and although I probably wasn't that drunk (haven't been properly drunk in ages- turned into a very boring fourth year!) everyone else was and so the night was very successful and amusing. The main problem I seem to have at the moment is that I can't resist posing for pictures. I never used to but I think a year of being round Mis' camera as he snapped away consistently has made me be stupid whenever I get in front of the lens now! As you can see though, some people had no choice but to look stupid as they had their face decorated with purple lipstick! Poor Tom...he had purple eybrows for a couple of days afterwards because it just wouldn't come off....ahhh, welcome back Maria!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home