Sunday, August 26, 2007

Holidays, parties, thoughts and silence

Once again, I seem to have got behind on my postings recently. I always seem to have so much to say about everything and the number of conversations about life changing opinions I've had in the last week has left so many questions and theories out in the open. So why is it when I sit in front of a computer they all go out of my mind! I have just had a fantastic 4 days in Rome though with some friends from Durham, followed by a graduation party for myself and Martyn at home. I am now, however, back at home for good (well until October anyway) and I'm sure a few days back in Wigan will be enough to have as many useless posts as usual going up instead of the rare silence of Maria from the past few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home