Saturday, March 03, 2007

Munchkin!!!

Went to Stuart and 'Tasia's last night for Stuart's '16th Birthday Party'. He was talking about being 28 on the 28th, and with horror I realised that this year I'm 23 on the 23rd...I'm getting old... But I was sat with my lecturer at the time who's 31 and Stuart and 'Tasia, I couldn't get too distraught!! I wasn't really looking forward to last night, I wanted to stay in and sort out my life but went along anyway. We had a really good night. Towards the end of the night they decided to start playing a game called Munchkin!!!!! :-) I was so tired, I couldn't tell you the rules really. I just sat there looking vacant whilst hiding the cards me and Davina weren't supposed to have and looking after our levels so no one else knew how we were doing, while occassionally throwing frogs (that were part of my 'Princess Maria' party bag) at Pam when we got the card 'flying frogs'. I just got very excited that there was an actual game called Munchkin! Think that may have to be an investment at some point in the future...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home