Sunday, February 18, 2007

Friends

As I've been so useless at posting anything recently I feel a post is necessary to acknowledge my friends. I don't know what it is about February but there's always something dramatic going on in my life! Last year I had a lot going on and was pretty fed up. Then at the beginning of February especially, Mis was being absolutely amazing and we were really developing the friendship I cherish so much today. He dragged me out to Birdie where we met James,who has since put up with more than his fair share of my rant and stress! Birdie was also the first night out Eni had back in Helsinki since her return from before Christmas and one of the first times our whole tutor group went out together drinking sociably. From there on in I met so many incredible people who have become good friends :-) A year later I find myself returning to Durham after a headache put me in and out of hospital. My fears of last year of not meeting many people this year were pretty much gone in September, but the number of people who text, emailed, phoned, sent cards, presents, asked how I was was just phenomenal. I really do feel like one of the luckiest people in the world at the moment with the best friends I could ever hope for. :-) :-) :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home