Thursday, January 18, 2007

always one to heal!

Having shared a room with Sarah in my first year, and then a house in second year, she got to know me pretty well! And she's always managed to send me presents that make me smile. Today I really needed cheering up. And I got an unexpected parcel through the post saying, I loved catching up with you last week, anytime you want to come to London you're more than welcome, but saw these and thought of you! Have them as a welcome back to Durham present!!
I love them! my very own Jesus plasters!! what more could I want?! They cheered me up a lot and we've been plotting since how to use them. I'm tempted to go into my lecture with one on my cheek tomorrow just because I think the lecturer will love it!!! But I have to say the free gift inside is just to die for...it's beyond hilarity and stupidity and made me smile for the first time today! Good effort!! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As good as my racing nuns, Sr Perpetua and Sr Billy?! (Don't ask - my "sister" named that one... I was hoping Perpetua would live up to her name and run the race to the finish, but unfortunately Sr Billy stormed it and made me - er, Sr Perpetua - look very silly.)

8:59 PM, January 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. That was from me.

8:59 PM, January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home