Monday, January 08, 2007

cricketers...the new soap stars in show business

well I promised you the freestyle dances from the strictly final...and yes they're online now :-) (there goes any hope I had of passing my degree....)
I'm not usually a huge fan of the freestyle, much more interesting to see the 'real' dances- but there's always a few advantageous lifts in them. So here you can see Mark's freestyle, and here Matt's.
It's been interesting this week seeing the competition 'just the two of us'. Try and mention to my brother that crickets boring and he wont talk to you for a week, he's a fanatic on it. But for those who aren't there's very little enthusiasm for the sport. That's why it's been interesting to see that last year's strictly winner was Darren Gough, this years, was Mark Ramprakash, and in the final of Just the Two of us, was Mark Butcher (who should have won it really in my opinion).
It seems these cricketers have a natural showbiz talent, well judging by their performance in the ashes this year, they may as well succeed in something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home