Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Presents all round.

best of wishes to everyone...hope you've had an amazing Christmas :-) Christmas in the Bajkowski household has been as eventful as ever. Good and bad parts as always but no ones gone to bed drunk or crying (yet!-and as I'm the only one left up there's hope!) so it can't be that bad!! Just thought I'd put a couple of links up for anyone whos interested in all I've talked about for the last week ;-). I can't get any from the final on Saturday night, or surprisingly enough today's Christmas special! But there's one of the showdances from last year and a couple from the semi-finals. I enjoyed them anyway so if you're like me and trying not to think about how much work you've got to do tomorrow I'm offering you some form of procrastination!!
Zoe Ball's Freestyle in last years series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3V2uFBRxq4
as early as week 5 from this year. Mark and Karen faced disaster when their mics got all caught up but came out with a stunning performance afterwards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ZXj0lBJoI
and then semi finals, week 11. Everyone had to do the Argentine Tango, and they all struggled with it, both the celebrities, and the professionals who hadn't done it themselves before. I didn't think Emma's was great, and Matt got slated for his which I didn't think particularly fair, but Mark's...well see for yourself what you think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mywclvPw1KI

Mark also gave a fantastic showdance in the final on Saturday but as I say I can't put that one up yet! So hope I've managed to distract you all for at least 20minutes :-) Happy Christmas everone, one and all. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home