Thursday, December 07, 2006

tired but content

am loving the fact that it's 2.30am, and with 5 days left until the end of term, there's hardly a spare computer free in the library!! Amazingly enough though, as tired as I am (will post sometime about the play I saw tonight and last nights formal) I am still enjoying my work. Usually the first term is so long, and by the end of it I'm so desperate to go home and can't bare to be in Durham a second longer. On the contrary, although it will be nice to go home I'm not eagerly anticipating it, just letting it creep up along with these deadlines. I'm just a content being at the moment- something I haven't experienced much before in my life! so I'm going to make the most of it and go and read the things for my seminar tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home