Sunday, December 24, 2006

agitated

i may have got a little bit drunk last night...and i may need the computer and phone hiding from me next time...but after a number of hours today lying on my back thinking 'im going to be sick' I am finally feeling human again :-) however, I'm not a happy bunny. even though it was just wonderful to catch up with the friends last night that I went to high school with (another group from Thursday night) I missed the Strictly Come Dancing final...:-(:-(:-(:-(
dragged myself out of bed this morning to watch it and Grandad was watching the football. Then my mums brother and family arrived, then my dad's cousin arrived, and then emmerdale came on and we had to let my grandparents watch it. now my dad wants me to practice the music for mass tomorrow morning. HONESTLY!!! anyone would think it's Christmas and a family time...
I just want to watch the final :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home