Monday, February 19, 2007

Heart Broken

This was the only picture I could find of me crying...and I wasn't even crying, I was drunk! But anyway, I'm distraught. I got my exam timetable this week and it was fine. Exams on the 15th and 16th May, and the 29th and 31st. Quite well spread out really. First week and last week of the exam period. I also thought, the Eurovision is always around the 22nd ish, so nearest Saturday to that is the 19th May. With a timetable like that I could actually go to Finland. I could have a weekend off and go and see the show I've always wanted to see live since I was little. Looked up the information online, and the Eurovision's on the 12th!!!!?????? Since when is the Eurovision so early in the month?!?! that's just ridiculous. I went home on the 14th last year and missed it by a week. It's just not fair. There's isn't a cat in hells chance of making it now. That glimmer of hope lost for another year.... :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home