Friday, January 11, 2008

tigers...tigres

Anyone who knows me well knows my frustrations in trying to find a German course. When I get time to break from school it's one of my little obsessions, that and looking at flights all over the world. I was scanning the tv the other day trying to find something to watch. I happened to fall over a wild life programme, something I'd never usually watch but for some reason decided to stick with it. They had some tigers who had been brought over from France and were being released in a safari park in the UK after 6 months getting used to our climates! The guys in charge of them were discussing how the tigers were coping and whether they were going to be ready to be let loose in the park. One person in particular was saying- well a major issue we have to face is a language barrier, I can't speak French and they don't understand English.....since when did tigers understand French?! Maybe this is my desire to speak a language- because I know that when that wild animal attacks me at least for those few seconds before I die- we might be able to share a common understanding!!! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home