Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First Love Reunited!!

I'm very quickly realising a lot of things about my character! My grandma gave me a number of videos before Christmas that she doesn't want anymore because she's transferred them over onto DVD. I decided to put one of them on this evening and you don't need me to say more than Irish...priest...for you to know I'm in my element!! lol. Yes, I'm watching episode one of Ballykissangel and it's just as amazing as I remember it being. I couldn't get enough of it when I was younger. Every Sunday night I watched it religiously...no pun intended :-p I used to watch it thinking the Irish people are beautiful, and I'm not going to embarrass myself too much by talking about how I fell in love wih every character personally, especially Assumpta and Fr Peter!! I wanted to live somewhere like that, somewhere where faith is so integral to a person's life. The issue's it's dealt with in the first 20mins are already being planned in my head for future lessons in class but mainly I just can't help but sit here smiling, and thinking of the life I used to dream of. Maybe one of these days I will just take off and go and live in the remotest village in Ireland, with no connections to the real world and find myself the priest of my dreams!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home