Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Birthday Bash at the Mee residence

This last weekend I drove down to Suffolk for James' 21st. Amidst this summer heat wave which has been going on for far too long now, I had a very hot 11hour round trip in the car. But it was well worth driving to Jimmy's in the middle of nowhere to see everyone again. Although Jimmy got very drunk (as the picture shows!) and these pictures are stolen from a mate because I'd currently lost my camera and couldn't take any the night was great and was a really good opportunity before just about everyone starts their proper jobs (mostly down in London) in September.














In a moment of madness Tom decided he'd shave his beard off part way through the night (after a moment of madness
growing it and dying it in the alps). But he didn't just shave it off, he left the handlebars there. Then in an even greater moment of madness he made a bet with his new housemate that he could pull a fresher with it come October. I wonder how quickly it takes him to realise you don't bet with a Bajkowski because we never lose! I'm just loking forward to my two drinks that I get out of it later on this year :)

1 Comments:

Blogger rose said...

woo
suffolk
woo
trees
woo
fields


just saw the word suffolk and thought i'd give you a little comment, seeing as i live there...

urmm... yeh.

12:09 AM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home