Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sacraments Galore!


What a weekend! I've had the opportunity this weekend to fully experience the wonderful life of sacraments. Saturday saw me drive to Bradford for Chris' ordination and it was, as always, nice to see people I haven't seen in so long. For some reason though I have no pictures from this. Then I rushed to Barnoldswick and got there 20mins before Mass started-perfect timing. (We wont mention it was supposed to be an hour but I got lost!) Then today was the baptism of Nathan Edward. It was made super special by a surprise visit from Uncle Barry who flew in from Richmond this morning specially on his way to Brussells for business. Everyone was shocked to see him and it completed Fathers Day perfectly. It's been a busy weekend and tomorrow I'm heading up to Durham again until Friday where I have the joyful job of signing up for a room and registering for next year.
We have a priest, a baby, mum and dad, godparents and God...lets the games commence
A true Lynch at heart methinks- Nathan guzzling the wine after a hard day entering God's family (I think I'd be on a bottle if I'd gone through that!)
Sarah and me catching up on life and flying rats (it's a long story!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home