Friday, June 09, 2006

Football Fever

I've spent a year telling everyone in Helsinki that the Brits aren't too patriotic and yet everywhere I turn at the moment I see a red St George's cross- actually make that 6 of them! Football has taken over everyone's life. The weather is a far too hot 30 degrees and with the first game tomorrow it looks perfect for the bbq's planned everywhere. I on the other hand am about to settle down with a book for my dissertation and scowl at the sun for making me sneeze! Who know's though- maybe I'll be able to make the game tomorrow if I get enough done now! :-) How's the football fever elsewhere in the world?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here:) however I am not at all interested in this world cup, so I enjoy the sun and the girls wearing less and less :)

9:49 AM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home