Monday, May 22, 2006

Quotes

Just a couple of quotes heard over the last couple of days. been in work mainly and Wiganer's are hardly known for their intellectual capacitations- particularly at the Owls! So most of these are from the Eurovision on Saturday...yes I know- I should have been in Finland for it! But bring on next year (a lovely procrastination right in the middle of finals...beautiful :) )
Just live the mystery, don't try and unravel it. (Taken from a film I saw half of after work this week called 'A Priest's Diary')
This year white is the new black (That's just for you Mis! Said by Terry Wogan the UK presenter of the Eurovision)
We often wish life wouldn't have to change...but it does. (The first line and only line I got anything out of in Fr Steve's sermon this week)
Sorry is easy to forgive, but love is not forgiven, ever. (lyrics from the Bosnian entry for the Eurovision)
Every song is a cry for love (lyrics from the Irish entry for the Eurovision- gotta love em!)
My high heel (lyrics from the Croatian entry- if anyone can explain this song to me I would be more than grateful!!!!)
Let's hear it for Scandinavia, they'll only vote for each other anyway! (Terry Wogan after the Finnish entry)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaska said...

I don't like this Terry Wogan character. How caustic!

10:18 AM, May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home